Your privacy is important. This is how we maintain it.
This Notice aims to give you information on how 3D Events* (in it’s capacity as Organiser of the Jersey Triathlon), collects and processes personal data of all persons with whom we interact, including participants, partners and volunteers (together, “you”), as well as prospective participants, partners and volunteers. *3D Events is a trading name of Endeavour Holdings Limited.
This Notice is effective from 30 May 2020. We will post any material changes that we may make to this Notice in the future on our website.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Processing of personal data.
You should not provide 3D Events with any Sensitive Personal Data other than base-level health considerations that would be expected to be shared when taking part in a high-exertion sporting event. Sensitive Personal Data such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, other data concerning health or data concerning the nature of a person's sex life or sexual orientation) should not be disclosed. Any such data received would be deleted immediately upon receipt.
For participants, volunteers or partners, the categories of Personal Data that we process is limited to their name, email address, contact number, company (if entering a corporate team) and base-level data on health considerations that would be expected to be shared when taking part in a high-exertion sporting event. The purpose for which we may process your Personal Data are for the legitimate interest for the provision of the services of 3D Events, or for the legitimate interest for the offering of the services of 3D Events to prospective professional individuals or any organisations that they represent.
Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties.
We may disclose your Personal Data to other entities for legitimate business purposes, in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we may disclose your Personal Data to.
• Emergency service providers ro the Jersey Triathlon in the event of an emergency;
• Governmental, legal, regulatory or similar authorities upon request; and
• Other parties, if required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
We have implemented appropriate security measures designed to protect your Personal Data.
We take reasonable steps designed to ensure the Personal Data we process is up to date. You should inform us of any changes to your Personal Data.
These cookies allow us to recognise and keep track of the number of visitors to our website, and see which pages you view. This allows us to improve the functionality and design of our website, for example by ensuring you can easily find the content you are interested in.
What Cookies do Jersey Triathlon use?
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
How long do Jersey Triathlon's Cookies stay on your device?
The length of time that our cookies will stay on your device varies from cookie-to-cookie. Some are known as ‘session cookies’ which will only stay on your device whilst you are viewing our website. Others cookies, known as ‘persistent cookies’ will stay on your device for a longer period. Some ‘persistent cookies’ will expire after a certain length of time.
3D Events retain hard and/or electronic copies of your Personal Data for as long as necessary in connection with the lawful purposes set out in this policy and for the duration required under applicable law. Once the retention periods have concluded, we will permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data.
Your legal rights.
• The right of access to obtain a copy of your Personal Data held by 3D Events;
• The right to have inaccurate Personal Data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
• The right to have your Personal Data erased, unless the data is necessary for 3D Events to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
• The right to request the restriction or suppression of your Personal Data;
• The right to data portability in order for you to obtain and reuse your Personal Data for your own purposes across different services;
• The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual; or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, where this is the sole legal basis for the processing; and
• The right to lodge complaints with the Jersey Data Protection Authority regarding our processing of your Personal Data.
The Data Protection Officer of 3D Events is Andrew Thomas. If you have any comments, questions or concerns about any information in this policy, or any other issues relating to the processing of Personal Data by 3D Events, please contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com